Monday, November 5, 2012

Book Two: Darkness & Discovery now in the works!

I recently made the decision to keep going on the Bespelled Trilogy, based on some wonderful positive feedback I'd received (as mentioned in an earlier post).

And I'm thrilled to announce that the second book in the trilogy, tentatively entitled Darkness & Discovery, has practically been writing itself ever since!

I'd been thinking about these characters for a long time, so it's been a remarkably quick process to write their story -- at least so far. There will of course be a lot of time dedicated to editing, proofreading, and general fixing up. But I've set the goal for myself to publish book two before the new year!

That's quite ambitious, given how hectic the holidays always are. But just based on how well the story's been progressing, I think it can be done!

Be on the lookout for a link to Darkness & Discovery, Chapter One soon, a little sneak-peak as a thank you to my readers!